Revamping the desktop app to deliver the same quality as the phone's.
In order not to cause harm to the client. I avoided sensible information in this debriefing,
those information are only mine and may not reflect the client's view.
The new homepage.
- Take into consideration their new mobile version of the product, released recently.
- Mainly a remote project. The client was not in Paris, we traveled abroad to meet them and the users.
- A fully english project.
- Re-use the features coming from the former website, which are different from the mobile app.
- Follow the UI already created for the mobile app, we couldn't change anything about it.
- Not many inputs about the user feelings about the old web version.
- Use a new design tool that I didn't know much (XD).
- We ran user tests to find out their feedbacks on our work.
- Self-formation on XD.
This project was the first mainly worked remotely with the client and it worked out fine.
It was good to test another design tool, enabled me to find out the pros and cons regarding the other main tools on the market and kept me up-to-date.
Adobe XD (mockups); Invision (prototype and user test).
An arguments document, a prototype, the original documents, a recommendation document following the user tests.
An example of the DEEP method after a user test (a transformed DEEP version to comply with the project).